Skip to content

Outgoing Not-for-Profit Material Transfer Agreements

To request a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) for the receipt of biological materials from the University of Washington for use in academic research or for teaching purposes, please complete our information request form. You will receive an email confirmation that we are in receipt of your request and then receive a draft MTA for you to review and sign.