Innovation Development Intern Program
This volunteer position offers interested postdocs, students and professionals a great chance to gain in-depth and hands-on experience in a university technology transfer office. Interns develop real-world skills as they learn to evaluate new technologies, perform market research, and create marketing materials. Once trained, they work on clearly delineated early-stage projects. Inters work a maximum of ten hours per week, and must be available to work at the CoMotion offices for at least two of those hours weekly. Preference is given to Interns who can commit to a tenure of at least 6 months. Many of our volunteer alumni have gotten the breadth of experience they needed to obtain positions at the interface of science and business.
- Degree – MBA, MS, PhD or currently in a graduate program. If currently enrolled as graduate student, consent of PhD supervisor is also required
- All Areas of Study – Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Computer Sciences
- Strong scientific/technical background, gained formally or informally, with the ability to understand and communicate scientific and technical concepts
- Commitment and availability for 10 hours per week (preference given to those able to commit to at least 6 months)
- Enthusiasm and willingness to tackle new challenges
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in applying, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter expressing your interest in the program to firstname.lastname@example.org.